Odin Download: Odin is a firmware installation perfectly designed and developed for the Samsung Galaxy Android smartphone and tablet users. Odin is actually PC software which enables you to make communications between your Samsung Galaxy devices and Windows computer with the help of a USB cable. It is a ROM flashing tool for Samsung which provides you an opportunity of reinstalling various official applications of Samsung Galaxy Devices. It is a portable tool that runs only on Microsoft Windows, therefore, you first need to install it to your PC if you want to add additional official applications of Samsung Galaxy on your device.
This wonderful tool enables you to easily unbrick your device and also provides you the facilities of rooting, flashing, installing custom ROMs onto your device. It is easily compatible with various Samsung Galaxy versions and ensures you to get the best results from it. You can look at a Glance about Odin Download.
Odin Download for Samsung Galaxy Devices (Latest Version)
Advantages of Odin Download
Odin is a wonderful software, which you surely need to download on your device if you wanted to have the seamless working of your Samsung Galaxy handset. Here, we are providing you some of the advantages of it which will surely impress you and enables you to know about the amazing features it includes. These are:
- It provides you the opportunity of updating your Samsung Galaxy handset without causing any harm to its warranty.
- It is a free software application that you can easily download and install on your PC.
- It is a multitasking tool which enables you to do various functions along with ROM flashing so that you could get the best results from it.
- It provides you the facility of Flash Stock ROM’s which means that it enables you to install or flash a different operating system to your device.
- It provides you the facility of flashing your device without rooting it and also includes flash recovery tools which enable you to recover the previous operating system without any restriction.
Things that you require before Odin Download to your Samsung Galaxy
Before Odin Download to your device, you first need to match some criteria or you can say that you need to have some basic requirements. These are: –
- Computer with Microsoft Windows Operating System
- Download the latest version of Samsung USB Drivers.
- Download and install ADB and Fastboot tools for your device.
- A USB cable to connect your android phone to the PC.
- Make sure your mobile charging will be at least 60%.
Key functions offered by Odin
We are going to explain here the various key functions offered by Odin that you should very well aware of using it.
- PDA: – PDA refers to the build version of the software whose main function is to select *.tar, *.md5, *.smd file. In the latest versions of Samsung Galaxy, it is known as AP.
- CSC: – CSC means Consumer Software Customization. This function specifies the geographical region and its careers. CSC includes the software packages for the particular region along with carrier branding and APN settings. This function is used to select *.tar, *.md5 file.
- PIT: – PIT means Partition Information Table. This function enables you to select a *.pit, *.xml file.
- BL: – BL means bootloader. As the name indicates, this function is used for flashing the bootloader of your device.
Some important facts that you should well aware of Odin
While using Odin for your Samsung Galaxy handset you should well aware of some facts, some dos or some don’t do that help in finding you the best results from it.
- While working with Odin, the first thing you always need to create a backup for your phone. It is due to the reason that, during the updating process of your operating system there are some chances that you may lose your data and won’t be able to access it later.
- Always work with the correct and latest version of Odin so that to get the best results.
- Always install the latest version of Samsung USB Driver to your handset before using Odin to it.
- Before using Odin to your device the first thing you have to do is to download and confirm the custom ROM with your device so that you could get a seamless working.
- You should also keep in mind that the working, flashing and rooting process of different Samsung Galaxy handsets are different and hence requires different procedures.
Step By Step Process about How to Download Odin and Install in the Mobile
The downloading process of Odin to your handset is quite easy and needs to follow the steps given below: –
- Connect your Android handset with your PC with the help of a USB cable and download the Odin app to your device.
- Now, turn the switch off your handset and wait for a minimum for 30 seconds.
- Now, turn ON your handset by holding the home key, power on button and volume key altogether.
- Open the downloaded Odin app and then make checks on the options of PIT file, and ROM flashing tool available in the Auto Reboot column
- At the end, select the TAR/PAD files for the ROM.
Odin Download Link
Check Samsung Android Root Devices Using Odin Flash Tool