How to Root Samsung J5 and J5 Prime: Samsung Galaxy is one of the best models of the Galaxy series which was launched in the year 2016. This wonderful handset works on Android V6.0 Marshall operating system. Rooting is the process by which we enable an Android handset to Root access to different applications which can’t be easily accessed by the system. If you are feeling your handset is not working properly, and is filled with unwanted mobile applications or any other problem regarding the working of this wonderful handset, you can easily remove that just by rooting your device.
How to Root Samsung J5 and J5 Prime
Benefits of Rooting Samsung Galaxy J5
The main advantages of rooting of your Samsung Galaxy J5 are: –
- The rooting process enables your phone for being customized which ultimately helps in smoothing the interactions of various applications to your device so that you can work on it easily and quickly and too without making any efforts.
- The rooting process helps you in working with the bloated apps which are present in Samsung J5 easier and thus helps in managing various applications on your phone.
- Rooting of Samsung J5 also enables you to manage the background activities of certain applications. Therefore, requires no need for any third party application for enhancing the working.
- Rooting of your device also enables you to select and manage the various functioning of your system for using the data on your PC.
Before going through the process of rooting of your Samsung Galaxy J5 you should need to follow some prerequisites. Which is: –
- Before going with the process of rooting, the first thing you need to do is to create a backup for the entire data of your handset so that you can easily recover data in case of data loss.
- The next thing you need to do is to download and install Samsung Galaxy J5 USB driver on your computer device so that you can easily connect your smartphone to the rooting process successfully.
- You also need to enable USB debugging mode and OEM unlocking in your Samsung Galaxy J5 so that to prevent it from the attack of malware.
- Ensure that your handset may have at least 50%-60% of battery in it before starting the rooting procedure.
- Uninstall the antivirus programs of your smartphone because it may interrupt the rooting procedure.
Root Samsung J5 without PC [using Kingroot Apk]
The process of rooting is not so much tough to use and hence don’t need any professionals to do. It can be easily done by just following the simple steps given below: –
- If you are willing to root your device without connecting it to the PC you will first need to download a rooting application to your device which works well on Android devices.
- Here, we are suggesting you go with the option of Kingroot Apk.
- Once you have successfully downloaded the Kingroot on your Samsung Galaxy J5 open and install the File Manager app on your device.
- Enable Settings -> Security -> Unknown Sources
- Once done, launch it from your Application Drawer and then continue the process.
- Now, open the app and select the option of the run.
- Your system will automatically get restarted. It will take few minutes; wait for the process to get completed.
- Once done, open your web browser again and then search for the Supersu app which will further enable you to manage and access the apps in future.
- Choose the desired version from the given options and then click on the install option.
- Once done, you have been now successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy J5.
How to Root Samsung J5 and J5 Prime Marshmallow with PC
If you failed to root your device by downloading and installing the rooting application on it, then you can easily root your device with the help of PC.
- Download and install a Kingroot for PC rooting application to your computer system.
- Now, connect your Samsung Galaxy J5 with your computer system with the help of a USB cable.
- Now, enable the USB debugging Process of your computer system so that to remove malware.
- If you want to Enable USB Debugging, Go to Setting Option on your mobile, visit the “Developer Option” and Enable the “USB Debugging”.
- If you wouldn’t find Developer Option, Go to “About Phone” Option and Tap at least 5-7 times on “about” or “Build Number” option. The “Developer Option” will be enabled on your phone.
- Now, open up the Developer options and then go to the Kingroot App to start the rooting process.
- It will automatically get root up your device within a few minutes.
- Wait for the process to get completed. Once done, restart your Samsung Galaxy J5 to ensure the rooting process.
Once done with the rooting process you can now easily run your Samsung Galaxy J5 handset without having any disruptions.
How to Root Samsung J5 Using Odin Flash Tool
Visit the Odin Download Link and it is a flash tool to Root any Samsung Android Devices.
Run it on your PC and download CF Auto Root Tool which will be using root your device. First, you need to find your Android device’s model number. The CF Auto Root Tool supports more than 300+ Android Devices. Choose the exact model and Series numbers and Android Version in the given link and Download it. To know about it all, Go to the “About Phone” menu in Settings, then looking for the series of letters and numbers listed under the “Model number” entry.
Now Repeat the Step 2,3 and 4.
Extract the CF Auto Root Tool Zip File.
Press, the Volume Down, Home, and Power Button (Power button+Volume down+Home Key) Simultaneously and it will be turned into Downloading Mode. Before it turned into Downloading Mode, Press Volume Up Button.
Now, Connect your mobile to the PC by using USB Cable.
Once, you run an Odin Tool on your PC, go to the “AP” button and upload the Extract CF Auto Root File.
Wait, until Log tab shows a message that says “Leave CS” and now press “Start Button”
It will automatically start the rooting process. Wait for a while until it completes the task.
The rooting process of your Samsung Galaxy J5 enhances the working of your handset to the next level. It removes all the disruptions coming in the smooth working of your handset by removing them. It also helps in cleaning the memory of your device by just removing the unwanted data that has occupied your memory space.