As we all know that recently, Samsung has launched the phone Galaxy A9 Pro. It is considered as one of the ultimate mobiles to purchase on time. You could see the Android version of this phone is Marshmallow. For your information, you can also upgrade it up to nougat version. This 6-inch display has the resolution of 1080×1920 pixels. It is powered by 1.8GHz octa0-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor which mainly comes with 4GB RAM. For your information, the device is mainly inbuilt over 32 GB where you can expand up to 256GB with SD card.
On the other side, this Smartphone has the camera which includes the 16 megapixel of primary camera and 8 megapixels of front camera. It is mainly used for selfies. However, it is coming with 5000 mAh battery which is really impressive for this mobile at its decent price. As we all know that this root Samsung Galaxy A9 is said to be the dual-SIM, it is common. This phone includes a number of sensors for its higher performances. In this case, most of the people are all aware of downloading and install the apps on their device which are common.
Root Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro Using Odin and Kingroot
However, one must know that the rooting process is always essential for all the users that who want to download and install out of store apps on their device. It actually requires the unique steps to root their device at free of cost. One should know that the rooting is simple for the users but the process of finding the rooting application is difficult from the tech market. So, it is the main thing for the users to find the rooting app. Let’s have a look that what are all the main stuff needs to root your device below.
Rooting process has become very common among the people that who all are looking for their device to do that. However, not all the rooting apps are genuine to handle. That kind of rooting apps will also affect your device in any case. It means your device might get affected if the rooting has not done properly. However, once the rooting process is completed successfully, then your device will allow any type of apps and games on your device for free. It will also help to increase the performances.
Root Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro Using Odin Download
Before rooting your device, you should now charge up your device up to 80% to full. When it comes to rooting process, if your device gets switched off, then there is a possibility of getting damaged. So, the user must be aware of this problem and charge their device. On the other side, if your mobile gets rooted, then your device will lose the warranty until it gets unrooted. So, these are the important things that you need to remember before rooting your device. All you just need to find the good rooting application to root Samsung galaxy a9 pro.
People who all are looking for the rooting process must not have the computer to root their device. If you are really looking to free from the multiple apps hangs your phone can root Samsung galaxy a9 pro. To root Samsung galaxy a9 pro, you need to follow the simple steps given below. Let’s have a look at root Samsung galaxy a9 pro.
- First of all, the user should download Samsung USB driver along with Odin.
- Now, the user should download TWRP Recovery for installing in Samsung Galaxy A9 pro.
- You can install Samsung USB Driver on your computer.
- Then, you need to extract the Odin files as per the instruction.
- After the above process is completed, the user can now copy the TWRP Recovery file on your computer.
- Now, you should enable USB Debugging mode.
- Then tap multiple times in build number, now enable USB debugging mode.
- Once the above process is done, you can now switch off your device and enter the download mode.
- Now, the user should hold volume down, power button and home button together.
- After the process is completed by entering the download mode, it will display you the warning like press volume up button to continue.
- You are now ready to connect your device to PC through USB cable.
- You can launch Odin application where it will also show the message. If you didn’t get any message, then you can proceed over another time.
- Now, select the PDA button and now browse it for TWRP Recovery file then select it. You can now tick the auto reboot as per the instruction.
- At last, the user can check out TWRP Recovery which is correctly installed or not by visiting the recovery mode. Now switch off your device by holding the three buttons together to complete the rooting process.
Root Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro using Kingroot
Step 1. First Of All, Download The Kingroot APK And Then Install The File.
Step 2. After Installing, Open The Kingroot App, Make Sure You are having proper internet Connection Or Not, otherwise, Most Of The Features Will Not Work.
Step 3. After Opening The App, It Will tell you whether your phone is rooted or not? If Your Phone Is Non-Rooted, It Will Display To Root The Device.
Step 4. After Pressing ” Try To Root” Button, Wait For Sometime Then Rooting Process Will Start.
Step 5. Cool! You’re Successfully Completed Rooting Your Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro 🙂
If You Have Any Queries, Feel Free To Comment.