How to Root Samsung Galaxy A5: Are you looking the tutorial about How to Root Samsung Galaxy A5? This Article helps you to give the best solution to root your mobile. We would like to collect good information for the user to easily Root Samsung Galaxy A5 Mobile. This device is considered as one of the mid-level range devices which are available in ‘A’ series of Samsung devices.
As per the sources, this device is launched during the year-end of 2014 in tech market to purchase. However, you can get this mobile with the new version of the year 2017. You could also find some of the parts which are almost similar to the S7 phone. When coming to this device, it is reasonable in price wise. Also, the device appears with a 5.2-inch display to use.
Samsung Galaxy A5 allows you to download a number of applications. Also, this device has the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels which is pretty good for its price. For your information, the device will run with the Android version of marshmallow OS. However, when coming to download any applications on this device, you prefer for Google PlayStore to download apps and games. Generally, some of your favorite apps are not available on the store. In this case, you will go for Apk file apps for your device to download and install. It is also coming with additional features than the original apps.
Why is rooting essential?
As per the information, rooting is always essential for the users to do on their device in terms of downloading their favorite apps out of the store. By just rooting Samsung Galaxy A5, it is very simple for the users to bring any type of Apk file apps on their device for free. However, before getting into the rooting process, you must be aware of rooting. Sometimes, it will also risk your phone into danger where it removes your device’s warranty once it is rooted. It is all up to you, as per your convenience you can root your device to experience whole new stuff.
To Root Samsung Galaxy A5, it needs some unique steps to handle. However, you should search for the best rooting apps like iRoot, Framaroot Apk, Towelroot. These are said to be the best user-friendly rooting app for your device. For your information, these amazing rooting applications are mainly available in the Apk store to download and install.
Root Samsung Galaxy A5 without PC
It is always important for the users to know that before getting involved in the rooting process. Let’s have a look on downloading and installing the Apk file of iRoot.
- First of all, the user should follow the Apk store for searching the iRoot app.
- Once it is found, you should now search for an app and click it.
- Now, you must check out the memory storage of the device and allow this app to install.
- Visit the settings -> security -> enabling the unknown sources.
- By enabling the unknown sources, the device will allow any type of Apk apps on your device.
- Finally, the Apk file of “Kingroot” has been downloaded successfully.
- Now search for the downloaded file and tap to install on your device.
- At last, the installation process of Framaroot has been completed.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 Marshmallow [with PC]
Here we can see that how to Root Samsung Galaxy A5 in a single tap without any difficulties. Hope it will be helpful for all the seekers that who all are looking for this device to root. Let’s have a look on below steps.
- After the installation process is over, you are now ready to connect your device to your pc through USB cable.
- By visiting the Developer options on your mobile, you can now enable the USB debugging in your settings menu.
- If you wouldn’t find Developer Option, Go to “About Phone” Option and Tap at least 5-7 times on “about” or “Build Number” option. The “Developer Option” will be enabled on your phone.
- You are now ready to run the Kingroot for PC on your computer without any difficulties.
- Finally, the rooting has been done successfully on your device.
These are the essential steps that you need to follow for rooting your device in a short span of time.
Unroot your device
On the other side, if any of the users aren’t satisfied with this rooting applications and thought of taking the risk, then you can go for the unrooting process. It is very simple that there is an option available in the settings of this rooting app and just click over it to unroot your device. It took a single tap and unrooted very easily.
Step By Step Process of Root Samsung Galaxy A5 Using Odin Flash Tool
Extract both the files. Now, Run Odin Flash Tool on your PC. Once you follow the above step, you will get unzip file of CF Auto Root File.
Now, Connect your mobile to the PC by Using USB Cable.
Now, Hold Volume Down, Home and Power button simultaneously until you get warning screen then press the Volume Up button to confirm boot into Download Mode.
Upload the Extract unzip file of CF Auto Root File by clicking the “AP” Button.
At last, you are now ready to click the “start” button for rooting. If you doing fine, you will get a PASS button, and ID: COM options. Before you going to root, check the “Auto Reboot Option” and finally click on Start Button.
Benefits of rooting
By rooting your device or by installing the iRoot, you can install ROMs in an easy way. Also, you might be finding the way of free tethering of Wi-Fi connection. Along with these amazing features, you will also see the difference in terms of long battery life. The user can download and install any type of Apk file apps on their device at any time. It is absolutely free for the user to download the Apk file apps. To root your device, you all just need to follow the above steps given.