How to Root Samsung Galaxy A3: Samsung Galaxy A3 is a wonderful handset of Samsung which was runs on the Lollipop and Marshmallow version of the Android operating system. This was one of the most powerful phones of Smartphone of Samsung at the time of release. It is somewhat an older version of Android and hence fails to support the latest android applications. Moreover, it works on 1.2GHz quad-core processor and needs to root before going for the installation of the new and latest apps to it.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A3 2017
Benefits of Rooting Samsung Galaxy A3: Rooting enables your handset to update for the latest version of the Android operating system so that you can easily work with your Samsung Galaxy A3 easily.
- Rooting also enables you to easily install, manage and access the various bloated applications. Thus, enhance your working capabilities with the same handset.
- Rooting also enables you to enhance the working of your handset by boosting up its power. It flashes the ROM and enhances the working of the processor.
- Rooting enables your Samsung Galaxy A3 Handset to download and access various advanced applications with a great ease.
- It helps in customizing your ROM and hence thus enhances your working capabilities.
- Rooting helps in improving the battery life your Samsung Galaxy A3 Handset and thus provides you the best result.
- It also enables you to get free WiFi tethering so that you can easily access the WiFi internet easily.
Before starting the rooting procedure on your Samsung Galaxy A3 handset you should have to follow and do some of the basic needs of the rooting procedure. These are: –
- Create a backup of your device on cloud storage, so that you can store and save all the required data of your handset. This would help you a lot in case if you lose the data during the procedure.
- Before going for the rooting process, please ensure that your handset should include minimum of 50% – 60% battery life so that you can run the process uninterruptedly.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A3 without Computer [using Kingroot APK]
Before starting the rooting process directly through your handset, you need to have first allowed your handset to download and install apps from the third party sources.
- So, the Settings option of your Android handset is followed by Security and the Device Administration and then selects the option of Unknown sources [Settings -> Security -> Unknown Sources]
- Tap on the option of “Installation from unknown sources” which will allow you to download and install various applications on your device from third-party sources.
- Once you have successfully done this, the next thing you have to do is to choose the best rooting app for your Samsung Galaxy A3.
- Open your web browser and then search for the android rooting app which you desires the most. Here, we are working with Kingroot Apk
- Select the desired version of Kingroot and then click on the download option for downloading it to your device.
- You will get a warning message showing that this application file might cause harm to your device. Just ignore the message and click on “OK” button for continuing the download.
- Once it has been successfully downloaded to your device, click on the application file to start the installation process.
- Once this wonderful application has been successfully installed to your device, the next thing you have to do is to root your device.
- Tap on the option of “Continue” which will start the rooting process on your device.
- The process will take few minutes for completing, once done you will get a notification showing “Root Successfully”.
- Once done with the rooting process, restart your phone for the better results.
Root Samsung Galaxy A3 Lollipop/Marshmallow with Computer
If you are unable to root your Android device directly, you can easily do it with the help of your PC.
- Download and install Kingroot for PC application on your Computer.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy A3 handset with your PC with the help of a USB cable.
- Now, before going with the further procedure, first debug your handset from the Settings menu.
- If you want to Enable USB Debugging, Go to Setting Option–> Developer Option–> Enable the “USB Debugging”.
- If you couldn’t find Developer Option, Go to “About Phone” Option and Tap at least 5-7 times on “about” or “Build Number” option. The “Developer Option” will be enabled on your phone.
- Once done, now run the rooting app software of with your device and wait for the rooting process to get completed.
- Once done successfully, disconnect your handset and then restart it for the better results.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy A3 Marshmallow Using Odin Download
Before you want to try this method, just download the Odin File on your PC and Extract the file.
Download CF Auto Root File as per your mobile model number, Android Version Number. You can get it from Here. Extract the file.
After this process completed, Enable USB Debugging Option on your Android Mobile. If you want to know How to Enable “USB Debugging”, simply follow the above steps.
Now, Connect your mobile to the PC and Hold the Power Button+Volume Down+Home Button Simultaneously.
You will get a Warning Message, just press Volume UP Button.
Now, Open and Run Odin Download File, Extract the CF Auto Root File by clicking on the “AP” Button.
Now, Click the Start button to root Samsung Galaxy A3 Marshmallow
Rooting is the best process through which you can easily enable your Samsung Galaxy A3 handset to perform better. It helps in removing all the restrictions from your handset so that you could get the best results from it. It enables you to update your handset with the latest version so that you can easily make access to vast variety of Android applications. It is a wonderful process which enables you to remove all the restrictions of your Samsung Galaxy A3 without affecting any harm or any malware attack with it.