root Samsung J5: Samsung Galaxy is one of the best models of the Galaxy series which was launched in the year 2015. This wonderful handset works on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop operating system. Rooting is the process by which we enable an Android handset to root access to different applications which can’t be easily accessed by the system. If you are feeling your handset is not working properly, and is filled with unwanted mobile applications or any other problem regarding the working of this wonderful handset, you can easily remove that just by root Samsung J5. Users Might Have Finished MyKfcExperience Survey at www.mykfcexperience.com to win 500$ prize.
Benefits of Rooting Samsung Galaxy J5
The main advantages of rooting for your Samsung Galaxy J5 are: –
- The rooting process enables your phone for being customized which ultimately helps in smoothing the interactions of various applications to your device so that you can work on it easily and quickly and too without making any efforts.
- The rooting process helps you in working with the bloated apps which are present in Samsung J5 easier and thus helps in managing various applications on your phone.
- Rooting of Samsung J5 also enables you to manage the background activities of certain applications. Therefore, requires no need for any third party application for enhancing the working.
- Rooting of your device also enables you to select and manage the various functioning of your system for using the data on your PC.
Watch Latest WWE SummerSlam Live 2018 online for free
Before going for the process of rooting of your Samsung Galaxy J5 you should need to follow some prerequisites. Which is: –
- Before going with the process of rooting, the first thing you need to do is to create a backup for the entire data of your handset so that you can easily recover data in case of data loss.
- The next thing you need to do is to download and install Samsung Galaxy J5 USB driver on your computer device so that you can easily connect your smartphone to the rooting process successfully.
- You also need to enable USB debugging mode and OEM unlocking in your Samsung Galaxy J5 so that to prevent it from the attack of malware.
- Ensure that your handset may have at least 50%-60% of battery in it before starting the rooting procedure.
- Uninstall the antivirus programs of your smartphone because it may interrupt the rooting procedure.
How to root Samsung J5
Rooting without PC
The process of rooting is not so much tough to use and hence don’t need any professionals to do. It can be easily done by just following the simple steps given below: –
- If you are willing to root your device without connecting it to the PC you will first need to download a rooting application to your device which works well on Android devices.
- Here, we are suggesting you go with the option of Kingroot.
- Once you have successfully downloaded the Kingroot on your Samsung Galaxy J5 open and install the File Manager app on your device.
- Once done, launch it from your Application Drawer and then continue the process.
- Now, open the app and select the option of the run.
- Your computer system will automatically get restarted. It will take few minutes; wait for the process to get completed.
- Once done, open your web browser again and then search for the Supersu app here which will further enable you to manage and access the apps in future.
- Choose the desired version from the given options and then click on the install option.
- Once done, you have been now successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy J5.
Rooting with PC
If you failed to root Samsung J5 by downloading and installing the rooting application on it, then you can easily root your device with the help of PC.
- Download and install a rooting application to your computer system.
- Now, connect your Samsung Galaxy J5 with your computer system with the help of a USB cable.
- Now, enable the USB debugging process of your computer system so that to remove malware if any.
- Now, open up the Developer options and then click on the One Click Root to start the rooting process.
- Once done successfully, enable the working of One Click Root.
- It will automatically get root Samsung J5 within a few minutes.
- Wait for the process to get completed. Once done, restart your Samsung Galaxy J5 to ensure the rooting process.
Once done with the rooting process you can now easily run your Samsung Galaxy J5 handset without having any disruptions.
The rooting process of your Samsung Galaxy J5 enhances the working of your handset to the next level. It removes all the disruptions coming in the smooth working of your handset by removing them. It also helps in cleaning the memory of your device by just removing the unwanted data that has occupied your memory space.